How to volunteer in this shop
Call the number on this page to find out which roles your local shop has available. As a shop volunteer you are the visible face of the charity and make a big difference to how the public sees us and the work we do. You will help make our shops a success on the high street, meet new people and get retail experience.
What items can I donate?
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware – anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please check with your local shop before you donate these)
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Damaged or broken goods